Fiscalini Ranch Preserve Safety and Etiquette Guidelines
The Fiscalini Ranch Preserve is open for everyone to enjoy year round from sunrise to sunset. To make visits safe and enjoyable, FFRP asks that visitors observe these safety and etiquette guidelines:
- All those uses normally prohibited by law in public places are not allowed.
- Smoking, fires, firearms, hunting, weapons of any kind, and camping are prohibited.
- Planting, cultivating, or harvesting of plants, including wildflowers and fungi, is prohibited.
- The harrasement of wildlife is prohibited.
- All dogs must be on leash at all times (Chapter 7.16, Cambria Community Services District Municipal Code) and restrained from harassing wildlife and other visitors. Dog waste must be bagged and placed in trash receptacles, for the health of you, your dog and the Ranch’s inhabitants.
- Stay on designated trails, respecting sensitive habitat areas.
- Remote-controlled devices, e.g., drones and model aircraft, are prohibited, as are parasailing and hang gliding.
- Bicycles are allowed only on trails designated for their use. BICYCLE TRAILS MAP
- Motorized or fully-electric vehicles, motorcycles, bicycles, or atvs are prohibited.
- Solicitation and posting of signs are prohibited.
- Only authorized vehicles are allowed on the Ranch.
- Equestrian use is allowed only on specified trails and requires a special permit available from the Cambria CSD.
- Special events, e.g., weddings, memorials, etc. for any group (maximum of 25 people) require a permit available from the Cambria CSD
Contact the CCSD Ranch Manager for additional permit information: email@example.com - Office 805-927-6220
Emergency: Call 911
Emergency Animal Rescue
Pacific Wildlife Care
1387 Main St.
Morro Bay, Ca. 93428
Hotline 805 543-9453
The Marine Mammal Center
San Luis Obispo Operations
1385 Main St.
Morro Bay, CA 93442
Rescue Line: 805 771-8300